|Birthname||Stanley Ann Dunham|
|born on||29 November 1942 at 08:34 (= 08:34 AM )|
|Place||Sedgwick, Kansas, 37n55, 97w25|
|Timezone||CWT h5w (is war time)|
|Astrology data||06°42' 19°59 Asc. 07°43'|
American noted family member, the mother of US President Barack Obama.
An only child named after her dad, Dunham was known as an intelligent, witty and unconventional teenager whose interests included politics and philosophy. She met the senior Obama, at the University of Hawaii and they married on February 2, 1961. Her son was born on August 4, 1961; Dunham would go on to earn her master's and doctorate degrees in anthropology but not before divorcing her husband in January 1964. The following year, 1965, she married Lolo Soetoro who was studying at the East-West Center in Hawaii. In 1967 she moved to be with her husband in his native Indonesia, taking her young son with her. She gave birth to a daughter, Maya, on August 15, 1970. In Indonesia, she worked as a teacher and as an activist, championing women's causes and promoting women's work. From January 1981 to November 1984 she worked at the Ford Foundation's Southeast Asia office. There she was program officer and developed a microfinance model to promote the establishment and growth of business by the underprivileged.
In 1995 she was diagnosed with uterine cancer and died of the disease in Hawaii on November 7th that year.
- parent->child relationship with Obama, Barack (born 4 August 1961)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 4 August 1961 (Birth of son Barack)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1964 (From Obama)
- Relationship : Marriage 1965 (Lolo Soetoro)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 15 August 1970 (Birth of daughter Maya)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Health : Medical diagnosis 1995 (Uterine cancer)
Steven Stuckey submitted a copy of the birth certificate found online "with other documents when Lolo Soetoro (Dunham's second husband) petitioned the Immigration and Naturalization Service in 1967 to obtain a waiver to rejoin his wife and her son (Barack Obama) in the United States. This document was then later released via the Freedom of Information Act."
- Traits : Mind : Education extensive (Ph.D.)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids - Noted (Oldest child became President of the US)
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ social