|born on||5 June 1885 at 10:45 (= 10:45 AM )|
|Place||Chelsea, England, 51n29, 0w10|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||14°52' 08°31 Asc. 05°27'|
British noted family, the son of Oscar Wilde. In 1895, when he was ten, he was sent to stay with kin in Ireland. Wilde found out from the newspapers about the arrest and imprisonment of his father for homosexuality, a disgrace that acutely affected his life. For years he kept the knowledge hidden from his younger brother.
A Captain in WW I, he was shot by a German sniper during the Battle of Festubert in France on 9 May 1915.
- child->parent relationship with Wilde, Oscar (born 16 October 1854)
- Death by War or Terrorism 9 May 1915 in Neuve Chapelle (The Battle of Festubert, age 29)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
D. Gourney quotes Desmond Hall, "I Give You Oscar Wilde," in AQ Winter/1970
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad)
- Family : Childhood : Family traumatic event (Dad disgraced)
- Vocation : Military : Killed (Shot)
- Vocation : Military : Military service (WW I)