|Birthname||Eylard Amandus Horn|
|born on||27 February 1910 at 14:00 (= 2:00 PM )|
|Place||Cincinnati (Hamilton) OH, USA, 39n09, 84w27|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||08°22' 19°30 Asc. 28°01'|
American race car driver, he won National Championship titles in 1946, 1947 and 1948. He was killed in a racing accident on a DuQuoin, IL raceway on October 10, 1948. He was inducted into the Motor sports Hall of Fame in 1993.
- Death by Accident 10 October 1948 at 12:00 noon in Duquoin, Illinois (Crash while racing)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Prize 1993 (Inducted into Hall of Fame)
Steinbrecher has birth certificate in hand
- Vocation : Sports : Race Cars (Race car driver)
- Personal : Death : Accidental (Crash while racing)
- Notable : Awards : Hall of Fame