|born on||17 February 1962 at 12:20 (= 12:20 PM )|
|Place||Natick MA, USA, 42n17, 71w21|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||28°35' 08°38 Asc. 29°09'|
American politician; the openly gay mother of two boys, Jacques has been a member of the Massachusetts Senate since 1993. In November 2003, she was appointed head of Human Rights Campaign, a gay and lesbian advocacy group based in Washington, D.C., a position she assumes on January 1, 2004. She left the position a year later for reasons that she was not at liberty to discuss.
An attorney early in her career, she earned a B.S., Boston College (MA), 1984; J.D., Suffolk University School of Law (MA), 1987. she held a variety of public positions at the municipal levels from 1986 to 1990 and became a ten-year Democratic State Convention Delegate in 1988.
On November 30, 2004, Jacques announced that she was resigning from her position as head of the Human Rights Campaign. She would not reveal the specifics of her departure, saying only that she and the board had “a difference in management philosophy.”
- Work : Begin Major Project 1993 (State Senator for Massachusetts for 10 years)
- Work : Begin Major Project 1 January 2004 (head of Human Rights Campaign in Washington, DC)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
PT quotes birth certificate
- Passions : Sexuality : Lesbian
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ feminist
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (State Senator from Massachusetts)
- Vocation : Law : Attorney