|Birthname||Jaglom, Henry David|
|born on||26 January 1942 at 03:20 (= 03:20 AM )|
|Place||London, England, 51n30, 0w10|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||05°30' 25°22 Asc. 18°48'|
British-American actor and film-maker. He began his stage career in New York playing with summer stock companies before moving to Hollywood in 1969. An editorial consultant and actor in "Easy Rider," 1969, he segued into writing and directing plays and films, producing his own original work. He created The Women's Film Company and his work is critically acclaimed as unusual, intelligent productions.
Jaglom is an atheist. He has had one marriage; no kids.
- Family : Change residence 1969 (Moved to Hollywood)
- Work : New Career 1969 (Consultant and actor in "Easy Rider")
Copy of form letter from him in hand from Steinbrecher
- Family : Parenting : Kids none
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer (Filmmaker)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Summer stock)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director (Plays and film)
- Vocation : Business : Business owner (Film company)
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Atheist