|Birthname||Maurice Harold Macmillan|
|born on||10 February 1894 at 23:20 (= 11:20 PM )|
|Place||London, England, 51n30, 0w10|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||22°16' 21°20 Asc. 28°42'|
British statesman who became the P.M. of Great Britain in 1957 upon the resignation of Anthony Eden. He served in the army from 1941-1955, first under Churchill, then Eden. In WW II MacMillan was wounded three times and was the recipient of the Military Cross.
He died on 12/29/1986, Sussex, England.
- (has as) boss relationship with Churchill, Winston (born 30 November 1874)
- (has as) boss relationship with Eden, Anthony (born 12 June 1897)
- (has as) worker relationship with Douglas-Home, Alec (born 2 July 1903)
Dana Holliday quotes Ebertin in BAJ Vol 4/2 for "private source."
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 92)
- Vocation : Military : Wounded (Three times, WW II)
- Vocation : Politics : Heads of state (P.M. 1957)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book