Pope Callixtus III
Revision as of 01:04, 10 November 2012 by Alois
|Birthname||Alfonso de Borja|
|born on||31 December 1378 Jul.Cal. (8 Jan 1379 greg.)|
|Place||Valencia, Spain, 39n28, 0w22|
|Timezone||LMT m0w22 (is local mean time)|
Spanish ecclesiastic, papal head of the Roman Catholic Church. He was the first Spanish pope, the 209th.
Died 6/08/1458 OS, Rome.
- other associate with Pope Nicholas V (born 15 November 1397 Jul.Cal. (23 Nov 1397 greg.)). Notes: Predecessor
- Death, Cause unspecified 6 August 1458 Jul.Cal. (15 Aug 1458 greg.) in Rome (Age 79)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Encyclopaedia Catholica Online, Dec 31, 1378 OS
- Vocation : Religion : Ecclesiastics/ western
- Vocation : Religion : Popes
- Vocation : Religion : Spiritual Leader/ Guru (R.C. Pope)