|born on||26 August 1901 at 08:30 (= 08:30 AM )|
|Place||Keytesville MO, USA, 39n26, 92w56|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||02°38' 21°21 Asc. 07°00'|
American military, a graduate from West Point Academy in 1922 and rising to the ranks of General. His military career expanded with his direction of the U.S. forces in Korea by 1953. Taylor secured the post of Chairman of the U.S. Joint Chiefs of Staff, 1962-1965.
His wife was born the same date in Worcester, MA. He died in Washington, DC on April 19, 1987 of Lou Gehrig's disease (ALS).
- Death by Disease 19 April 1987 (Of Lou Gehrig's disease, age 85)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Gain social status 1962 (Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff)
Arthur Blackwell quotes his autobiography "Swords into Ploughshares."
- Vocation : Military : Military career
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer
- Family : Relationship : Other relationship (Wife a date-twin, born same date)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Lou Gehrig's disease
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease