Vasse, Paul M.
|Birthname||Vasse, Paul Marie Henri|
|born on||17 February 1910 at 21:30 (= 9:30 PM )|
|Place||Amiens, France, 49n54, 2e18|
|Timezone||LST m2e20 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||28°21' 12°39 Asc. 13°58'|
French physician and parapsychologist who held an interest in telepathy, clairvoyance, psychokinesis and mediumship. As he collaborated with his wife in experiments with casting dice and plant growth, he gave lectures on these subjects as well. In addition, his articles in the field of parapsychology were written along with his wife. Before his work in the fields of medicine or parapsychology began, however, he earned his B.A. in 1928 and his M.D. in 1936.
In 1947 he was married and he had one daughter.
- spouse relationship with Vasse, Christiane Piot (born 8 December 1922)
- Relationship : Marriage 1947 (Christiane Piot)
B.C. in hand from Steinbrecher (21:30 Paris time)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One girl)
- Vocation : Education : Public speaker (Lecturer on experiments)
- Vocation : Medical : Physician
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Parapsychology (Psychokinesis)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Psychic/ Medium/ Spiritualist (Medium)
- Vocation : Writers : Metaphysics/ Parapsychology (Telepathy, clairvoyance)